When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

stirring up trouble

shimside11

I encountered our esteemed Mr. Pugwash out in the mainstream watch world. 6 posts and he's already giving them hell. Called someone out on a SS Daytona with a Kill Bill reference. I was on the floor :clap::clap3::Jumpy:

The community here is so much more fun and when our iconoclastic personalities spill out into the mainstream I get a sort of perverse glee out of the experience.

@pugwash - I know you can't really go into the details over there, but if you would like to elaborate on them here, I would love to hear it. I'm not a Daytona expert but I am learning. I'm not going to post the link, but if you would like, I think it would make a fine discussion.

Bravo, sir! Keep them on their toes. I have seen a few reps posted out there but have never had the nerve to address it. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@pugwash - I know you can't really go into the details over there, but if you would like to elaborate on them here, I would love to hear it. I'm not a Daytona expert but I am learning. I'm not going to post the link, but if you would like, I think it would make a fine discussion.

It looks cheap, but the funny thing is that the subdials are pointing all over the place and the pushers are screwed in. While this isn't a tell, it's suspect.

I'm not going to outright call the guy on it though, as it could just be a lousy pic.