When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my full modded 111H pics

flavor flav

i just finished this one with my custom color tritec superlume, high cannon pin and hour wheel, davidsen hands, full service, and a palp crown. since this is my favorite pam i just bought a gen 111i that i'll have in a few days! so i MAY sell this one. besides the placement of the l swiss l.....what else can be modded?

219576-14860.jpg

219576-14861.jpg

219576-14862.jpg

219576-14863.jpg

What else can be modded? Nothing. It is a great watch Flav. And that is pretty much what I have done to my 005 and 036. Now, if the reps can have better fonts and size for Officine Panerai on that engraving, it really would be perfect. Please do post pics when you have the gen, versus the rep. That would be a great thread.

Edited by Woody

What else can be modded? Nothing. It is a great watch Flav. And that is pretty much what I have done to my 005 and 036. Now, if the reps can have better fonts and size for Officine Panerai on that engraving, it really would be perfect. Please do post pics when you have the gen, versus the rep. That would be a great thread.

I second that motion! Great watch. If you decide to sell it I'm sure it won't last long on the boards.

:victory:

My biggest problem with this watch and you have the gen so maybe a side by side will prove me wrong.

The font is TOO white. I have seen a few of these in NYC around town and I can spot the fake from a few feet because the letters are so much whiter(especially from a side view) than the rest but with your superlume it might look more balanced.

For me it is not so much about accuracy but the stock watch from josh or andrew just does not look right. The numbers are one color and the font is super white. Ruins the look of the watch from an aesthetic standpoint.

My 112h is slightly less white and less words on the dial to notice.

but i did see someone somewhere who did something to the dial to make the letters more natural color anyone remember that?

Not comparing it to anything look at the second wrist shot....just does not look right to my eye, the text throws off the balance of the dial. The numbers should have more presence and the bold white takes away from this. I guess that is why gen panerai's are more ivory in color. It just looks better from a design standpoint.

Sometimes if small flaws are still nice looking I do not care at all just the ones that are not that bother me.

Like a date font...if it is a nice font and not crooked or anything i can live with it...if the font is a poor match to the dial then i cannot :)

The mods look great though!!!

Your lume is the perfect color!!

Edited by chad