When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hottest Ladies of the Rep Forums Contest

jomama

Lots of enticing pics out there on members signature sidebars. I think there are some cuties about that dont have bezels....

Who is the hottest of the rep forums? Show us your "watches"! I nominate this fine young lady from Replica Watch Guide...

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showuser=13110

Ouch!! She actaully is pretty cool and seems to have a brain as well...go figure

I need to get a pic of my wife with a watch posted one of these days.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really was sure what the term "tart" meant. In the US it's sort of deragatory as an abbreviation of retard. I thought the British meaning was sort of either a tramp or [censored]...

"Tart is a derogatory term in British English for a promiscuous woman or woman who dresses in a sexually provocative way."

In the US I have never heard of "tart" being tied to a mentaly handicaped individual. In my opinion, probably most in US would not be too insulted if called a lovely tart.

Anyone else in US have an opinion of the word Tart?

Well an example would be the small school buses that can be seen in the US...they are sometimes referred to as "tart carts" because they usually transported the "special kids" back and forth to school, while the others rode in regular buses. They were also referred to as "taking the short bus"

Not very nice and I'm not trying to insult anyone...just clarifying the "tart" expression from what I know. Not sure many woman here would enjoy being called a tart.

Well an example would be the small school buses that can be seen in the US...they are sometimes referred to as "tart carts" because they usually transported the "special kids" back and forth to school, while the others rode in regular buses. They were also referred to as "taking the short bus"

Not very nice and I'm not trying to insult anyone...just clarifying the "tart" expression from what I know. Not sure many woman here would enjoy being called a tart.

It is not "tart cart," but "tard cart." "Tard" being a shortened form of "retard." None of these would cross my lips today, but thought I would offer a clarification...

As for "tart" in the U.S., it generally refers to a scantily clad young lady of questionable moral foundation...

Just be warned that someone might

- get scared by the chance that this thread is spotted by someone at their home / office / asylum / whatever;

- find this topic offensive to women / men / watches / whatever;

- think that you are acting on masturbatory purposes.

I might have not been able in covering the whole spectrum of the possibilites, but you might find them sooner or later.

In the US I have never heard of "tart" being tied to a mentaly handicaped individual. In my opinion, probably most in US would not be too insulted if called a lovely tart.

Anyone else in US have an opinion of the word Tart?

I always understood a tart to mean a borderline woman for hire--barter accepted.

/Tim

Guest Sql_pl

Richard_uk, thanks for the nomination! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am not sure if you are talking about my previous GF or the current one as you may not be aware of the fact that there was a change in my life some time ago... well a bit over 9 months ago to be clear... so there are some pics of my ex here on the forum as well as my one and only current Lady... :)

Just to remind some pics and maybe show them to some newbies...

That's how it all started with my ex-gf pics at RWG :)

Then there was this post... IT WAS FUN!

She actually got her own PAM after those pics! :)

... to accompany her PP Twenty-4...

And then... a lot of things happened....

And I came back later... with some pics of my Olenka....

First pics of my lovely Ola modeling watches...

I got her a fantastic 2Tone Navitimer then... please scroll down to see some pics of the watch on her wrist...

And we had a nice holiday trip.. some pics of Olenka inside :)

Since then I also got a great Purdey Lion Pam for her - she loves it - will take some pictures of the beast on her wrist and post soon :)

Cheers!

Edited by Sql_pl

My Dearly Beloved and I went shopping. Seperate baskets.

At the checkout, I got twice as many vouchers as she did... even though she spent twice as much as I did.

"How did you manage that?" she asked.

"I gave the checkout girl a wink", I replied.

"You tart" said she... but she smiled sweetly as she gently took the vouchers from my hand ... and lovingly drove her stilleto into my instep. :black_eye:

I am not sure if you are talking about my previous GF or the current one as you may not be aware of the fact that there was a change in my life some time ago... well a bit over 9 months ago to be clear...

Let me guess, you caught something unmentionable in polite conversation and your naughty bits fell off?

/Tim

Edited by Tim

I guess it was gf1 I was talking about I hadn't seen the new pics, gf2 looks very nice too, you're a lucky man :)

P.S. isn't that still gf1 in your avatar?

Richard_uk, thanks for the nomination! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am not sure if you are talking about my previous GF or the current one as you may not be aware of the fact that there was a change in my life some time ago... well a bit over 9 months ago to be clear... so there are some pics of my ex here on the forum as well as my one and only current Lady... :)

Just to remind some pics and maybe show them to some newbies...

That's how it all started with my ex-gf pics at RWG :)

Then there was this post... IT WAS FUN!

She actually got her own PAM after those pics! :)

... to accompany her PP Twenty-4...

And then... a lot of things happened....

And I came back later... with some pics of my Olenka....

First pics of my lovely Ola modeling watches...

I got her a fantastic 2Tone Navitimer then... please scroll down to see some pics of the watch on her wrist...

And we had a nice holiday trip.. some pics of Olenka inside :)

Since then I also got a great Purdey Lion Pam for her - she loves it - will take some pictures of the beast on her wrist and post soon :)

Cheers!