When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finepics

olreon

I spoke to Mark a few days ago. His hard drive on his computer packed in a while ago, meaning he hasn't been able to access his PM's or email. He is in the process of sorting his computer out, when it is fixed he will be back online and reply to your requests Im sure.

I'd be happy for a reply, too. I sent several pms and emails referring to my PAM196 and a re-printed DW but didn't receive any reply.... I can understand Mark's situation but I am also in a tricky life situation because I will move to another country soon which is about 9.500 km far from my current home. Therefore I'd like to get my watch projects finished.

I spoke to Mark a few days ago. His hard drive on his computer packed in a while ago, meaning he hasn't been able to access his PM's or email. He is in the process of sorting his computer out, when it is fixed he will be back online and reply to your requests Im sure.

Talked with Mark today.. He has a very nasty ear infection I couldn;t understand his voice on the phone.. He said that he is recovering after two weeks of illness and with his hard drive crashing he had many problems to deal with..

Guest greeetz
@all

Mark is one of the nicest guys in here. He is absolutely honest and a great guy to have in this community. So just wait a few days - maybe a week or two because of his illness - and I'm sure he will answer all of your PMs. You can fully trust him. He's an excellent person to deal with.

true words...nothing more to say...