When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When, oh when, will this be made......

omeega

They do, but it looks like [censored] !!!!!

To elaborate a little bit on my original posting....the only reps that I have come across for this particular watch just looked completely awful....worse than what's on Canal Street....

My brother just got a gen in this and it's awesome. If they can make a rep out of it - I'd be on it.

Yep, one of my ALL TIME favorites. Once considered buying the genuine, but read that the 3303 (if I recall) movement is dicey. Apparently the chronograph is known to malfunction, and I've read that the movement is rather delicate. All sorts of threads about this if you Google it. I've seen reps for this model, but nothing jaw-dropping. I'm totally with you on this one--would make a great rep!!

They do, but it looks like [censored] !!!!!

Yeah, here's a bad rep of the version I'd actually like to buy:

223712-13707.jpg

Aesthetically is fairly accurate, but the disclaimer says that the chronos don't work and it's not waterproof, mineral crystal glass, etc. I've seen other websites where the picture shows the hour markers falling off and everything like they didn't have a better one lying around to photo.

It would be interesting to see if with a bad replica like this if you could make a functional frankenwatch out of replica parts. Or maybe a rep should be made, that would be nice. Then again, I may as well just wait and get a pre-owned gen :wounded1:

Yep, this is very nice watch. But I think it uses the caliber 3303 (same as Broad Arrow)... thus it'll impossible to replicate properly.

Personally, I'm glad we have such a splendid rep of Bond SMP Chronograph without any subdial issues.

Yeah, here's a bad rep of the version I'd actually like to buy:

223770-13694.jpg

Aesthetically is fairly accurate, but the disclaimer says that the chronos don't work and it's not waterproof, mineral crystal glass, etc. I've seen other websites where the picture shows the hour markers falling off and everything like they didn't have a better one lying around to photo.

It would be interesting to see if with a bad replica like this if you could make a functional frankenwatch out of replica parts. Or maybe a rep should be made, that would be nice. Then again, I may as well just wait and get a pre-owned gen :wounded1:

OMG that thing is awful. Eek.