When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mac Safari settings changed?

Greetings,

Since I have all macs, I have noticed a slight change in the last few weeks. Every time I "go back" to the main forum my cursor hangs for 5-6 seconds. Fairly annoying! Anybody else seeing this using a mac? I know we have bigger problems to deal with but I was just curious!

//Pete

Well, I reset the main forum index lilke the other user and bookmarked that page. Works fine now.

//Cheers

Go into preferences on your hard drive, go to the Safari folder and open it and then select the folder called "icons" and trash it. This folder keeps images to load on sites you frequent often to make browsing faster but it tends to get overloaded and cause hanging. Just clearing the cache won't empty it.

Go into preferences on your hard drive, go to the Safari folder and open it and then select the folder called "icons" and trash it. This folder keeps images to load on sites you frequent often to make browsing faster but it tends to get overloaded and cause hanging. Just clearing the cache won't empty it.

hi,

this is a good idea. perfect.

but the safari folder is in user library.

thanks

rolli