When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBK Bangkok

polexpete

Just spent last couple of days of Songkran festival in Bangkok staying next door to MBK centre. Inbetween bouts of extreme riotous behaviour with my friends and colleagues who reside here i went to MBK to suss out vintage MBW's but found non. I did my homework on the forum but to no avail so now need some help. Was also looking at picking up an MBW LV but as i have no experience in modern MBW subs can somebody please point out what to look for. I asked for the best they have and for US250 they gave me a rep with real bad date misalignment and green bezal was totally off colour. Not a real problem as i'm gonna heavily mod but need to know the case is good.

In a nutshell how can i tell its MBW without looking for the "Polex"?

P.

You say you're after Vintage but talk about LVs. If you're indeed after vintage, you should have no problems if you're at the right stall. As for LVs, I honestly wouldn't know.

"Was also looking at picking up an MBW LV but as i have no experience in modern MBW subs can somebody please point out what to look for"

Thanks Pug. Was looking for both but as i said had problems finding. I know yer bro got them for you but not so easy for me. Maybe a problem with distribution or something.

P.

Ok so no vintage MBW's not a problem. Back to the original question, can somebody please point out what to look for in a modern MBW LV sub without looking at the Polex cos i doubt anyone's gonna let me remove the bracelet for a look.

Cheers

P.

Bomb scares, Bomb blasts, Fires in Shopping Malls, Potential gem scams, Language deficient Tuk Tuk/Cab drives, Corrupt cops, Scandals, Soverignity issues, Crowds, 16Hr journey from JFK & lots more...

Sure are zealous members out here who are willing to risk life & sleep to get the mystical DRSD or "Great White" that posesses healing powers for all those bitten by the vintage snake... :)