When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to the forum

Lew Block

the pics are beautiful, who can tell me where to buy from?

Can I pay with credit card or paypal or wire transfer, how?

Been lurking for a week or two, ready to go now.

lewblock@gmail.com

thanks

Well there's this guy, his name is Luke. Lives somewhere in CT down some street, around some corner.

Hey Lew. You dont wat want a fake big bang - get the real one. The fakes Big Bangs are real peices of [censored]. If you want a good fake watch get a rolex sub. That is the best option.

CJ, whether fake or gen, the Big Bangs are real pieces of donkey excrement. Looks like they were designed by monkeys on crack... I wouldn't wear one if you gave it to me for free.

Rollies are just too common - I'm a Panerai man myself: only way to go.

Hey Osteo, I'm not looking to ruffle any feathers here...

Hell, if a guy's tasteless enough to go for....(better left unnamed) that's his problem.

As they say, to each his own....piece of donkey excrement.

By the way, if the tone here seems a bit harsh, a number of VIP members have decided that we've had enough of one-post wonders looking for a quick watch fix, as in 'Hi guys, I'm looking for a great replica Donkey Dong Repeater, can you point me in the right direction?'

The least these guys can do is register as supporting members - meaning a cash donation to the forum that's making it possible for them to score their pieces.

So how about it, Lew?

Are you going to lurk around here and leech information like some parasite or stand up and contribute to the forum like a man?

You might find the atmosphere a bit warmer after chosing the second option.

CJ, whether fake or gen, the Big Bangs are real pieces of donkey excrement. Looks like they were designed by monkeys on crack... I wouldn't wear one if you gave it to me for free.

Rollies are just too common - I'm a Panerai man myself: only way to go.

Agree 100% - also the HBB's are not holding their value well in the secondary market - Mr Market speaks volumes. HBB's are a FAD. PAMs, Omegas are for the long haul.

[note: The retail price for a Panerai PAM 21 Radiomir watch is $26,000, not the $143,000 listed]

237478-10860.jpg

© WSJ.com