When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Preview of PAM 203 from King.....

bres3000

Isn't this long available... ?

YES. It is Asian 21J . Very nice case and a 47mm WOW factor watch...

I meant "Preview" in the sense that my lume shot was the first of many to come.

I may have to get TTK to arrest you for thread crapping. :cc_chinese:

Edited by bres3000

hands are great once you file them down and rid the recess as the canon post is plenty tall! I don't know about the brown dial, if it is brown it's really, really dark brown.

The 21J Movement with the added layer on it to push the subsecond distance out to 10mm is pretty cool. This movement makes another interesting alternative as you get a good cannon pin height and a automatic vs. handwind ... the auto is a lighter movt. but there is plenty of "air" in there and a weighted fill ring would remove any weight issues.

Dial supposed to be brown or brownish on this not Black like the fiddy). How is yours guys? How is the finish (golden hands etc)?

Thanks

The gold on the edges of the hands is GOOD; as for the Dial being "brown" or not, all I can tell you is it looks DIFFERENT than my fiddy when I compare them side by side, but as enzo says, if its brown, its really DARK brown!

The gold on the edges of the hands is GOOD; as for the Dial being "brown" or not, all I can tell you is it looks DIFFERENT than my fiddy when I compare them side by side, but as enzo says, if its brown, its really DARK brown!

And how is the finish of the casing and saphire crystal compared to your Fiddy?

Thanks

And how is the finish of the casing and saphire crystal compared to your Fiddy?

Thanks

The case of this 203 looks better than the 127, but only slightly. The crown guard on the 203 is markedly superior on the 203! The 203 does not have a sapphire crystal, but it looks identical to my 127's, which does. Go figure?