When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Praise to UBI thread

fotoman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the praise continue fellas! First off, I did not know Randy is "distancing" himself. That shows you how much I am out of the loop. Ubi has always provide great knowledge and contribution to this forum. And he is always, always selfless, always there to help lots of lots of members, including noobs if I remember correctly. Speaking of which, Randy, I had recently sent you an email with the remaining project I have in mind for my 1680, or 1665, if you can answer that, I would really appreciate it. If you are not able to, you can maybe just say you don't have time to answer in this via PM, that would do too. Don't want to detract from the thread. But if I have not thanked you officially in the past, just wanted to say, along with the other members on this thread. We thank you for all of the help you have offered thus far in the forum. have a good weekend everyone!

Let the praise continue fellas! First off, I did not know Randy is "distancing" himself. That shows you how much I am out of the loop. Ubi has always provide great knowledge and contribution to this forum. And he is always, always selfless, always there to help lots of lots of members, including noobs if I remember correctly. Speaking of which, Randy, I had recently sent you an email with the remaining project I have in mind for my 1680, or 1665, if you can answer that, I would really appreciate it. If you are not able to, you can maybe just say you don't have time to answer in this via PM, that would do too. Don't want to detract from the thread. But if I have not thanked you officially in the past, just wanted to say, along with the other members on this thread. We thank you for all of the help you have offered thus far in the forum. have a good weekend everyone!

fear not, just temporary - wants some time with the fam