When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

a special pam for my daughter.. most modded pam of all time :)

flavor flav

Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!! Cute overload!!

Congrats for your excellent work on both the items. :D

Even if I have to say: the watch is great, but the girl is awesome! A true top-model!

i just have rodone the dial and hands with pure pink superluminova a bit bolder shade, tall cannon upgrade, seconds hand clipped so she can notice it turning better, and the movement is superlumed as well so she can play with it in the dark. i also honed the cannon pin a bit so it is easy to turn the crown to change the time as she loves to mess with the crown but couldn't turn it before. i also ordered her a new case set as this one has stripped lug screws..

245908-8590.jpg

245908-8591.jpg

245908-8592.jpg

245908-8593.jpg

245908-8594.jpg