When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Early weekend wrist check?

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

We are lucky here in Poland that May 1st and May 3rd are our big national holidays so this year if one figures it out nicely it is an opportunity for quite some days off so it is like almost whole week weekend :)

Here are some double wrist shots... me and my gf wearing our favourite watches on our trip to Kazimierz Dolny:

241674-9639.jpg

241674-9640.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by Sql_pl

No wrist shot, I'm afraid. I'm wearing my Submariner, but, with a twist I'd never tried before... It's on the light-brown deployant strap from my Daytona (which I'd been wearing most of the past week) Colors look good together and it feels comfy. My only gripe (and this is a real nit-pick here) is that when the watch is being worn, so the strap is pulled taut, the tips of the lugs extend a few mm passed the body of the strap, so it's not 'totally smooth' to the fingers. Have to admit though, I rather like it, and will likely be putting an identical strap on my GMT Submariner project watch (when I get round to building it) Have a good weekend, folks :thumbsupsmileyanim: