When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBW Lunette Verte 16610 Submariner

Guest TTK

Guest TTK

Yeah...but of course it's not in the same league as the "Perfect / Ultimate / 1:1 Clone / Limited Edition" Subs that Josty and Thrushy sell ....is it.....but then how could it be......it's about $125.00 cheaper......to make it so....would require additional expenditure.... B)

Guest TTK

It isn't pink...it's neon glow.....I'd have thought you would have known that Slay....being the consumate disco diva and pink parader........that you are....:lol:

Edited by TTK

wow, there must be something wrong with me eyes...

I see you edited your post... is that because you felt insecure about what you wrote first, or did you just have a better idea to "bash" me?

btw. when is the next Kanamara Matsuri? are you going to be there this year aswell?

Guest TTK
wow, there must be something wrong with me eyes...
Yeah...the optic nerve is supposed to be part of the central nervous system......which requires a brain..........but as you have a big bell jar on your shoulders......you can't see [censored]......!

I see you edited your post... is that because you felt insecure about what you wrote first, or did you just have a better idea to "bash" me?

No...I edit my posts for 'typos'......bashing you would be the equivalent of trying to kill ..."roadkill"......it's already dead.....!

btw. when is the next Kanamara Matsuri? are you going to be there this year aswell?

Fortunately I'm not young enough to know everything...( like you )...especially when it has to do with steel tadgers and balls......but I feel sure that you will embrace the festival fully.....I mean anything to do with the male organ......you're there faster than Elton John at the opening of an envelope......it's just the gayness in you....live with it....!

BTW...stop sending me bloody PM's asking to be my buddy......I'm straight.....I've told you before......and your latest PM was extremely distateful....WTF you thought I would be entertained by it......renders me in the same state as you......without a clue....!

Edited by TTK

Yeah...the optic nerve is supposed to be part of the central nervous system......which requires a brain..........but as you have a big bell jar on your shoulders......you can't see [censored]......!

did someone here went to medschool on the sly? ;)

No...I edit my posts for 'typos'......

thats what you say... why dont you think before you write, then you wouldnt make typos (like clive!)

bashing you would be the equivalent of trying to kill ..."roadkill"......it's already dead.....!

spooky spooky!!! we should call..................... the GHOST BUSTERS!!!!

Fortunately I'm not young enough to know everything...( like you )

oh my god... he's admitted it. OH MY GOD!

...especially when it has to do with steel tadgers and balls......

so you know?

but I feel sure that you will embrace the festival fully.....

no, I wont go, my badonkadong would only scare them japanese!!!

I mean anything to do with the male organ......you're there faster than Elton John at the opening of an envelope......

how do you know? have you spyed on me covertly?

it's just the gayness in you....live with it....!

sorry to let you down, but I'm not gay (yet). I dont think you can change that (you wouldnt be my type!)

BTW...stop sending me bloody PM's asking to be my buddy......

wow, I thought you were such a good interpreter, but apparently you're not...

I'm straight.....I've told you before......

No you havnt!! First time for ye to tell me that!

and your latest PM was extremely distateful....

good to know that you read what I send you ;)

Guest TTK

That was Slay trying to get a good view of the Kanamara Matsuri...two years ago...was it....or three....?:D

LMAO.....

thats what you say... why dont you think before you write, then you wouldnt make typos (like clive!)
typos have nothing to do with 'thinking'.......it has to do with a laptop keyboard being smaller than the usual......a bit like your personality.....:lol:

sorry to let you down, but I'm not gay (yet).

No...but your boyfriend is......!

Edited by TTK

Guest TTK

yeah...ain't no doubt you've grown......now you can dump an incredible amount of crap on my thread.......MODS....get him outta here......he's dumping big flat humming pancakes all over my thread......:LOL

BTW ...Guy.....your boyfriend in your siggy...... is still looking pensive.....I guess he's still wondering about the size of your Kanamara Matsuri...especially since you've talked it all up......and he staill sees no improvement......!

Edited by TTK

LMAO.....typos have nothing to do with 'thinking'.......it has to do with a laptop keyboard being smaller than the usual......a bit like your personality.....:lol:

so weiner fingers are the problem and not the vacccumhead?

ps I have a very good tip. but its secret. you need leve 5 cia clearance... but okay, since it's you, I'll tell you....but dont tell anyone else, ok?

you can read what you have written BEFORE you press the "add reply" button... especially if you like to be reffered to as johnny english

No...but your boyfriend is......!

do you have a problem with gay people? As a matter of fact I do have a friend who is part of the gay community!

Guest TTK
do you have a problem with gay people? As a matter of fact I do have a friend who is part of the gay community!
Of course you do......and it's OK to come out and talk about him.....!

And of course you can read before you post......!

ps I have a very good tip. but its secret. you need leve 5 cia clearance..

Level and CIA are what I think you were looking for but your optic nerve couldn't see.....:lol:

Edited by TTK