When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello from replicacollector

rkdk

hello everybody. Im a regular over at replicacollector, but things are kinda slow there.

ive been collecting for a couple of years, and ive got a fine collection, that ill take some pictures of soon.

cheers ro everyone :victory:

rkdk

hello everybody. Im a regular over at replicacollector, but things are kinda slow there.

ive been collecting for a couple of years, and ive got a fine collection, that ill take some pictures of soon.

cheers ro everyone :victory:

rkdk

Welcome....and yes....post pics of those toys!

Welcome! You're right RC seems to be a little slow most of the time...

How is your easy diver? Don't think I've seen any reviews of that yet.

Welcome! You're right RC seems to be a little slow most of the time...

How is your easy diver? Don't think I've seen any reviews of that yet.

The easy diver is superb. One of my faves. the only thing is that the chrono pushers, arent screw down. I think they are supposed to be. Other than that, its a beauty. Its a very good fit to the wrist.

I got the asian roo after the easy diver, and the diver is a far better rep. Even the leather band is quite good.

Anybody else then me had problems with the roo rubber band clasp? It digs in to my wrist, and is quite uncomfortable.

my favorites though, are still the davidsen pvds. they are soo nice. had to get three of those.

The easy diver is superb. One of my faves. the only thing is that the chrono pushers, arent screw down. I think they are supposed to be. Other than that, its a beauty. Its a very good fit to the wrist.

I got the asian roo after the easy diver, and the diver is a far better rep. Even the leather band is quite good.

Anybody else then me had problems with the roo rubber band clasp? It digs in to my wrist, and is quite uncomfortable.

my favorites though, are still the davidsen pvds. they are soo nice. had to get three of those.

Which ROO did you get ? The one that interests me is the MBW version, that one looks so nice, despite the wrong subdial positioning!

Which ROO did you get ? The one that interests me is the MBW version, that one looks so nice, despite the wrong subdial positioning!

I didnt get the mbw. Would have loved one, especially the end of days prototype, but i have no clue how to get them (other than going to mbk in bangkok)

I got the one from angus. Black faced, asian 7750 with rubber strap. Its pretty good i guess. The only complaint i have is that the bezel treatment is kinda off, compared to the main case. ille show some pics soon.

gonna do the whole collection ;)

I didnt get the mbw. Would have loved one, especially the end of days prototype, but i have no clue how to get them (other than going to mbk in bangkok)

I got the one from angus. Black faced, asian 7750 with rubber strap. Its pretty good i guess. The only complaint i have is that the bezel treatment is kinda off, compared to the main case. ille show some pics soon.

gonna do the whole collection ;)

Great, I'd really like to see the RD ED... I thought there were some problems with sizes so it'd be great to see one in the wild, so to speak. :)