When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Navitimer Fighters Swiss 7750 pictures.... PART 1

NaviChief

Thanks for the kind words all.

@sammalone

The photo software is photoimpression 4. I would say it is definitly not a program for professionals, but it does have a couple neat effects and is fine for resizing, touchups, etc. The camera is an basic olympus I got for around $50 on clearance...haha. It does have a pretty good macro mode though!

@andreww

I'm glad you like the pics and watch. It is one of the new rep straps and deployant. I got both the black and the brown from Ruby, they are a bargain in my opinion, especially for the high quality deployants. I also bought some 2mm thick springbars off ebay. They feel much more solid and don't leave any play at the strap which is nice.

The watch I bought from geopatr69 and I believe he bought it from bignasty. It is the watch bignasty transplanted the ETA 7750 into and showed in a terrific thread over at RWI (I couldn't find it on RWG but it might be here too). So it is one of the old batch with correct sliderule but too shiny subdials. It is only losing a couple seconds of time a week. It is my prized piece.

Here are a few pics from when I first got it, and had it on the older rep strap.

243589-9101.jpg

243589-9102.jpg

243589-9103.jpg

Its amazing how good that new strap makes it look. The only difference I can see is that the first stitch is a little bit farther from the end than on my gen. I really have a hard time telling the difference though.

I have the same strap on a Navitimer Series Speciale with eta 7750 (the brushed case special that Joshua does). It's really a wonderful combination. It's currently with The Zigmeister at the moment for relume and painting the subdial hands black, as well as double AR from Chieftang. If I could find a caseback without the messed up spelling of Messerschmitt I'd be more than happy!

Thanks for the photos chief3630 reminded me just how lovely this watch is :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Rob it sounds like that will be one incredible Navi. The double sided AR is on my list too. I think that will make a world of difference. I can't wait for you to get it back and put up some pics.

I'll try to take some photos when it returns, but I fear my efforts will look miserable in comparison to your photographic skills!