When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping time to Australia

phaedo

Hey everybody,

Just a quick question - I ordered a Pam 113 from Davidsen, and the shipping says it left Hong Kong on the 2nd of May. There is no tracking since then, just hoping this is normal for a start, and was thinking it shouldn't take that long to arrive in Australia from Hong Kong (unless it was on a dodgy boat...) has been 9 days already since it left the country, should I start to get anxious? I got a DVD box set sent over from China that arrived in about 7 days from when I placed the order recently, so I thought this length of time may be a bit long.

Having said all this it will probably turn up in the morning (I hope, can't wait).

5.39 to be precise RT ;)

9 Days, don't fret it after a few weeks if it still hasn't turned up first contact your dealer then only if you don't get a satisfactory reply do you bring it to the boards.

Cheers

Ken

(Downunder too)

from Hong KOng,... the quickest was 5 days for me... and the longest was 3 weeks....

Cheers David, that was all I was really needing to know - you hear all these stories about USA shipping and EU but nothing down this way, thought I would just put the question out there.

Well, it arrived today. My first Pam. Not sure white was the best choice to start a Pam collection with, but I still like it. Looks classier than a black face I think. And it was still running. Which is amazing really, it has been boxed up for the last 10 days, surely it should have been out of charge by now I would have thought. Not complaining, more really impressed and pleased I spent the extra going for the Davidsen model with all the fixin's.

No pics at the moment, though, as I have no digital camera.