When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

iOffer

dadog13

hi guys..

i registered for two times on iOffer...

1st time with one username...tried to log in after two months and it won't recognize me...

so...

i registered yesterday....for the 2nd time....and tried to log in today...and it won't recognize me as a registered user...

What the s*** does it mean?

have any of you had this prob?

tnx,

Vladimir

You have been blacklisted, your IP has been banned.

I had this problem and used a proxy to keep my account running, you will have to change the registered name and address on the account when you set up ANOTHER new account and also do all the business from a different IP.

The old accounts are still there just you are blocked, search for them on the members section, they are "no longer registered users"

The main thing I have against Ioffer in this regard is the fact that they AT NO POINT ever get in touch with you and tell you you are banned. You can't even ask them cos to ask a question you have to be a registered user, Nuckin Futs isn't it.

Enjoy.

You have been blacklisted, your IP has been banned.

I had this problem and used a proxy to keep my account running, you will have to change the registered name and address on the account when you set up ANOTHER new account and also do all the business from a different IP.

The old accounts are still there just you are blocked, search for them on the members section, they are "no longer registered users"

The main thing I have against Ioffer in this regard is the fact that they AT NO POINT ever get in touch with you and tell you you are banned. You can't even ask them cos to ask a question you have to be a registered user, Nuckin Futs isn't it.

Enjoy.

well, even under members i am not listed...

and why would i get banned...i just registered...no transactions for me...didn't sell anything and didn't bought anything?!!!

well, even under members i am not listed...

and why would i get banned...i just registered...no transactions for me...didn't sell anything and didn't bought anything?!!!

If you listed anything for sale then that might be the answer.

What is the ID you used, PM me.

Chris