When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Im Burning!

plaifender

Hello to all. I just ordered my first replicas from Silix and I can hardly wait. I have some pretty average replicas from afghanistan that id rate at a C+ average... Im awaiting the arrival of a new Pam253 (asian valijoux... because i prefer the updated face, even if its not perfect) as well as a Rolex Rolesium Swiss mvmt. Just sent the payment to silix so hopefully things will go smoothly from here.

I can hardly wait for these two beauties to get here. mods are definitely in planning.

next purchase will probably be a breitling chrono evo white dial with brown leather strap, anyone ever order one of those from silix??

-ryan

alguien aqui en madrid?

Ordering your first reps is exciting! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Still, I suspect what you have may be gonorrhea... :animal_rooster:

:lol:

the first order is the most difficult one...but when you have like 5 or more in your collection...you don't have gonorrhea any more! :animal_rooster:

be sure to post when they arrive.. I just had a 45 mm planet ocean delivered today... fun-fun

ps, it wears small but it is certainly ORANGE! :)

i'll definitely try to post pictures.. unfortunately i don't have the photography skills of most here. My camera is also a p.o.s. Canon 3.2 mgpxl. I'll take pictures but i'm thinking that they won't do my watches justice... we'll see.....

p.s. folks.. i've had gonohrea before and the burning is insatiable waiting for these watches..

My response exactly,... Afghanistan ? I thought they only sold replica armaments..

Haha. Apparently they DO sell TONS of reps in Afghanistan as well as kuwait. My dad was over there about 2001-2002 (military) and he brought me back a couple of C+ or B- reps. He said the market was flooded with reps over there. He brought me back a yachty w/ white dial, a decent tag link and a pretty nice rolex Datejust.

In addition to C+ reps.. they make pretty good Soviet Kalishnakovs as well..... or so they say.