When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TFI Friday, weekend wristcheck

Pugwash

The BCE is back on my wrist...

249159-8026.jpg

That's an awesome picture. I really like the strap, may I ask where you got it? I think it would go very well with the Omega Aqua Terra I'm planning on getting in a few weeks.

As for my own wrist...

I'm still wearing my new Omega SMP which arrived tuesday, but, I'm now wearing it on a brown leather strap. I'll try and get a photo taken later, as I really need more opinions about the strap as I like it, but my fiance doesn't...

That's an awesome picture. I really like the strap, may I ask where you got it? I think it would go very well with the Omega Aqua Terra I'm planning on getting in a few weeks.

As for my own wrist...

I'm still wearing my new Omega SMP which arrived tuesday, but, I'm now wearing it on a brown leather strap. I'll try and get a photo taken later, as I really need more opinions about the strap as I like it, but my fiance doesn't...

Thanks! The strap is the rep croco-leather strap for Breitling, I got it from Ruby. It is just wonderful on the BCE. :) I found that the white face looked a bit pale together with the metal bracelet, the brown strap adds just the right amount of color to the watch. The BCE is a bit too bulky to go with a suit though.. I switched to an Air-King for the party. :)

It would be nice to see the SMP on a brown strap, it sounds unusual!

Thanks! The strap is the rep croco-leather strap for Breitling, I got it from Ruby. It is just wonderful on the BCE. :) I found that the white face looked a bit pale together with the metal bracelet, the brown strap adds just the right amount of color to the watch. The BCE is a bit too bulky to go with a suit though.. I switched to an Air-King for the party. :)

Does Ruby sell the straps individually? It might be worth getting a strap and then fitting on Omega buckle. The rounded tops of the strap are very similar to the strap shown on the Aqua Terra on the Omega website, and Ofrei sells them, but they can only be sold within the US as it is from an Exotic Animal, so that would be an excellent substitute.

It would be nice to see the SMP on a brown strap, it sounds unusual!

I'm still in two minds about how it looks...

249206-8024.jpg

249206-8025.jpg

received this beauty today and won't take it off for a while :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Im soo jealous lol

Im currently wearing my Tag Heuer Carrera racing on rubber,(check my pic above)

It looks like a very big watch though,much bigger than my carrera....you think i can pull it off?I blame my dad for my small wrists lol :whistling:

been wearing this that friday so I quess its still time to post this very crappy moved picture :) We were doing a little amateur car audio with my friends car :p 16h of work and yet some things to be redone better :p

250993-7597.jpg

You guys have some lovely watches. This gorgeous piece of 'bling' arrived at my doorstep just days ago. Aside from the bracelet which was nearly impossible to re-size, it is one of the most attractive clocks I've ever had on my dainty wrist. I absolutely love it - nice and heavy, very solid and precise build quality, clasp feels precise and it's definitely an 'early super rep' in my book :)

What do you think?

251020-7596.jpg

You guys have some lovely watches. This gorgeous piece of 'bling' arrived at my doorstep just days ago. Aside from the bracelet which was nearly impossible to re-size, it is one of the most attractive clocks I've ever had on my dainty wrist. I absolutely love it - nice and heavy, very solid and precise build quality, clasp feels precise and it's definitely an 'early super rep' in my book :)

What do you think?

251027-7591.jpg

The Breitling TT Navs are pretty classic and I don't think they rise to the level of bling. You've got quite an understated, decades old design, 9/10 replica there. A little gold, (OK the subdials are maybe a bit much) is not necessarily hip hop city. Beautiful watch!