When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Patek Phillipe Rep

omisana

Hi does any one know the best PATEK PHILLIPE replica .... other than NAUTILUS...im really fond of patek's and breguets....so pls could any one guide me to the best patek replicas...which is aleast 90% well replicated like the GEN's...thankx

Hi does any one know the best PATEK PHILLIPE replica .... other than NAUTILUS...im really fond of patek's and breguets....so pls could any one guide me to the best patek replicas...which is aleast 90% well replicated like the GEN's...thankx

well, sorry, i could have given you advice on at least 84% accurate top notch pateks, but 90, oh no, 90 is where it gets difficult................:)

Man, chill out and READ on the board before posting such ridiculous crap.....

well, sorry, i could have given you advice on at least 84% accurate top notch pateks, but 90, oh no, 90 is where it gets difficult................:)

Man, chill out and READ on the board before posting such ridiculous crap.....

DAYUM dat was quite rude....i guess no place for newbies on this forum....gottacha!!

There are many Patrek and Breguet reps available. Few bear any relation to the original.

For Patek, this would one would be my choice, even though the subdial spacing is slightly incorrect:

249682-7908.jpg

This Breguet, although a fantasy, is very close to the spirit of Breguet:

249682-7909.jpg

Both are on my list... but I'll be buying the Breguet first.

wow thanks alot fellas that was very kind of you all...HIGHFLYINGCLIVE i was gona for the same patek me self....but i was hopin to get it in markings not numbers or roman numbers.....rite now im only dealin with KING and PRECIOUS TIME...so my choices are limited....may be some other dealers would be at help....thankx

Both watches are very nice, but OEM is platinum and white gold. I don't think that all of those complications work in the rep, but I could be wrong. There is a new IWC rep with a crazy amount of complications that work.

Really which one is dat mate?? IWC are cool watches too....i was gona buy PILOT and PORTUGESE...which one are u talkin about :)

Hi,

for the first PP Highflyingclive mentionned, I did a short review (see the link in my signature : PP 5070).

It's a nice and very classy watch indeed. Some flaws however, it's far from perfect. On the other hand, noone is likely to point that out in "normal life", as noone knows Patek :)

Here's a quick comparison shot.

250089-7809.jpg

cud any 1 pls tel me the web address for TTK or is trustytime ANDREW TTK?? im kinda confused.....thankx

Hi There, Welcome.

Some have been nice to you and some have been rude.

So, I'll be nice, because being rude with a noob is nasty.

Being a noob myself, I allways value nice members coments and tips.

TTK is not Andrew, and TTK does not "sell" from a catalogue. Check his section on this board, send him a mail following instructions, and you'll get a reply.

Andrew is TrustyTime and, as for TTK, go to his section here at RWG and you will find out what you can get.

Hope this helps,

Cheers

Stephane

I was not being rude, i was speaking my mind.

If someone asks questions after a bit of research, then thats all fine and good, but if my 3rd post was:

"hey, give me 98 percent accuracy", then i am being a bit hasty......

No offence meant to you, its just that had you had a look around, I am sure you could have brought out more specific questions thta could have resulted in more specific and helpful answers.

Good luck, unfortunately except for the nautilus by mbw, all patek fakes are just not good enough to date.

robbie