When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What are you doing this long weekend?

thomasng

What are you guys out there palnning to do this long weekend?

I was planning to play soccer with the guys at the office this afternoon, but unfortunately, it's raining quite hard right now in downtown Toronto, and that had to be cancelled.

Tomorrow, I'm going to begin moving some of the furniture from my apartment to my house, and probably go catch a movie with my fiance.

Sunday, I'm going to go bikeriding in Niagara Falls.

Monday, I'm just going to sit around at home and relax, and prepare to return for jury duty on Tuesday morning.

Oooh...I know what you mean about Virginia and inlaws. Sorry.

For me; I'm going to eat a bunch today, got a wedding on Saturday and I'm sure they've got food, then on Sunday my fiancee is cooking some food for the family, so...basically, I'm going to be doing a lot of eating.

;)

my best friend just bought a 911 and has lent it to me for 4 days......my first reaction after inventing ridiculous reasons to go everywhere and nowhere.....WOW!......WHAT A MACHINE!

Wow johnnyboy you have great friends!

Im afraid i cant beat that, altho some Easter golf will certainly be welcome. So for me its round the golf course building up an appetite, then back home for a big meal and lots of choc :)

Jon

Today (Saturday) I'm marinating a 5 lb. boneless leg of lamb in red wine, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and pepper. Tomorrow I'll roast that gorgeous lamb for holiday dinner with my wife, father, sister and her husband, and our two young nieces. I'm taking Monday off and looking forward to enjoying some leftovers.

Well, up here in the NorthWest, weather sucks, ( rain 48 ). Semi-Retired at 46 and fishing is slow right now. Plans are to Watch the Mariners get slaughtered Sunday, and then debate on how to kill the Coach!

Happy Easter Friends...

Hey, weather's not bad today. I am killing time in Seattle waiting for my flight to Alaska.

admin, you had an exciting weekend compared to some. I headed out to the Suburbs, took the younger kids to the park each day and watched with amusement as my 13 year old son continues his quest to get laid (kids are very advanced here in New York). Oh, and I did fire up the barbecue for Easter.

More exciting on the watch front though. Heard from Ziggy that I have a couple of watches including an MBW and Daylight or two on the way back. Started surfing around for new watches. 217 Destro and new RG Radiomir 231 on the way from AAAplus. My first order from Lisha so my fingers are crossed. Pricing was very fair. Both pieces have the swan neck 6497 with CDG bridges and all "blue engraving" as it should. The 231 looks pretty much dead on compared to the pictures on Timezone. And I'll have mine before the gens are released in June.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: