When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam Slytech

b16a2

Ok, I am currently on the search for the next few reps that i want to buy. I have one Pam, a 005, and wouldn't mind something a bit 'different' I have looked through various pictures of gen's and have decided the 225 is the one I would like to go for. I cannot for the life of me see any flaws, apart from picky things like the pearl isn't as good as the gen, the end of the chrono pusher looks shorter on the gen, and the raised metals bits on the bezel stick out more slightly on the rep, but these could be due to the angle of the pictures? Can anyone shed some light on the flaws of this one?

252546-7189.jpg

Just posted over on the darkside.

I recently purchased a white 225 but don't like the white dial. I purchased a new 202 dial plus hand set and will swap both. Actually the gen case is made from Ti and the rep pearl is a weak point, too. Nevertheless that watch is truly a quarterpounder. YOu also can see a black BOB carbon cstrap with PAM-blue stitches. This one went out of priduction a long time ago. It measures 26/26mm and will fit the mutated watch (with black dial) perfectly. Enjoy the few quick shots:

252785-7154.jpg

252785-7155.jpg

252785-7156.jpg

252785-7157.jpg

Interesting.

Where did you get the new dial? And how are the dials attached? How do you remove them on PAM's?

Usil

Usil -

I purchased a from a private member here not a dealer. The dial is attached as usual: It has got feet fitting the asian mvt. No glue. Will be an easy swap as the old one can be removed without problems. I will not do that work by myself but will ask The Zigmeister for a re-lume job on this watch. Will lokk very nice re-lumed with C3.