When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet options for 1665

Nanuq

A friend of mine asked me tonight if I had a source for a newer replacement bracelet for his gen 1665. He says the folded links bracelet falls apart too easily. I recommended a hollow middle links oyster, like Paul used to sell.

Anyone have a lead on a genuine bracelet like this, or an alternative? Please let me know... I said barring any other solutions I'd send him a good hollow non-folded bracelet from my pile of parts.

Thanks!

A gen 93150 hollow midlinked bracelet with 580 endlinks is no problem, I can access them. But - will you pay the price? Or more your friend? I wouldn't... :) We are talking new here, from the dealer.

The rep band, if correctly specificated is same quality, even better. Won't slash your wrists - the gen does, probably needs some modding :)

Where would you get a good rep band? Every band that I have ever seen can not really accomodate the genuine springbars without modifications. I have tried several modifications and while you can get them to work - they are all less than satisfying. Broken welds, squeaky, etc. I would love a rep bracelet that comes close. Do you hvae a good line on those?

The CN vintage bracelets nowadeays are good. Hollow midlinks, vintage diver extension and 93150 stamped band and 580 stamped endlinks. Modding it to accept ben springbars requires some experience, never ahd a problem. I even drill solid link band, even solid end link band to fit 2mm bars... all just a matter of equipment and experience.

Yepp,also my opinion :whistling: