When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Planet Ocean to get?

Guest oBMTo

ETA's are supposed to be more reliable then the asian counterparts.....

the 3rd link goes to paul's site. that is a ETA movement. if i get one soon it will be from paul, but it will be the "Ultimate" version

BTW Take into consideration if you order the asian version from Andrew, its 118.00 + 30.00 shipping. so 148.00

Paul has free shipping. so its not THAT much more.

Guest oBMTo

Doh, for some reason I assumed Andrew and Joshua had free shipping. Well, now I have narrowed it down to the Planet Oceans from Paul. I also prefer the 42.5 so I am not going for the Ultimate version.

Now I have to decide whether or not to get the Planet Ocean or the Tag Heuer Link!

Now I have to decide whether or not to get the Planet Ocean or the Tag Heuer Link!

Those were my exact two choices as well. I came into it wanting the Tag but liked the PO.

In the end, I stuck with the Tag though and ordered one 2 days ago from Ruby.

• 2 weeks later...

Some bumpage...

I too am looking for a 45mm. I think I like Josh's uPO lite the most. Jay (Silix) informed me that his watchmaker won't be changing the logo anytime soon.

Does anyone have any experience with Josh's uPO lite and Jay's rubber strap? Are they compatible?

Some bumpage...

I too am looking for a 45mm. I think I like Josh's uPO lite the most. Jay (Silix) informed me that his watchmaker won't be changing the logo anytime soon.

Does anyone have any experience with Josh's uPO lite and Jay's rubber strap? Are they compatible?

this is exactly the combination i have; they are definitely compatible. great combination -- perfect for summer.

you should read this thread about getting the strap to fit the case properly -- you will need 1.8mm springbars.

deltatahoe