When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Alain Silberstein le perpetuel anniversaire

cleobis

Hi, I've bought this rep at Hotreplica 2 weeks ago. It should be here next week, can any one tell me how it faires against the gen? I've never seen the gen, nor can I find any pics...maybe some of you have seen it or know the model....

Many thks

255415-6575.jpg

Thks for the imput :)

Actually I must confess that I didn't know alain silberstein work until recently, and I must say that I fell in love. If not to wear all the models, I do think they are great collection pieces....If you have the money :)

In any case, I do love this model, and I decided to get it even though I never saw the original, I'll post a review of how it goes when I get it :)

Cheers, and again, thks :)

Interesting watch!

Paying a wee bit over the odds is all part of the learning curve (some of the other watches on that site are way, way over the odds). The main thing is you're here now :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You might like to check out some of the Silberstein offerings from some of the collectors here.

Meanwhile, on the subject of the hotreplica's site, which eagle-eyed watch expert can spot the slight flaw in their Planet Ocean? :lol:

255683-6535.jpg

Well, I just got here, and I bought it before knowing anything about this site :wounded1: in any case it wasn't too expensive 118eur, though I do think I could get it cheaper around here, but hey...live and learn right? :)

Anyways, thks all for the help and I will tell you how it goes, if I get it or not :p if I do get it, I'll post pics for you to see ...

cheers

Alain Silberstein is quite an interesting brand; maybe not to everyone's taste, but I do appreciate their funky-ness.

Only complaint that I have- I have a difficult time trying to read the time with those hands...

But as an art deco kind of piece, it's an interesting design.

Yes they are quite funky watches and I came close to buying one several years ago, but it is that love it or hate it styling. None of them ever jumped out and me enough that i had to have it.

Only complaint that I have- I have a difficult time trying to read the time with those hands...

that's why cell phones have the time on them. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have interest in these watches again. It seems that there are more reps of these coming out that are a much better quality (seems to be built like the super reps). I know that TWP over at the DS has some now. Not sure how accurate, but based on some online clips they look real nice.

AHEM....I think you'll find that THIS particular RWG dealer had these 4 months before anyone else........A7750 movement......and very high quality....!

255963-6506.jpg

255963-6507.jpg

255963-6508.jpg

Edited by TTK