When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paris Hilton Jail Time

ekhunter

There's nobody as 'special' as you ryannon........ B)

Regarding the situation....it's as clear as mud....!

She plead 'no contest' and was sentenced to 43 days in prison....( regardless of whether it was harsh or not ).......she has the right of appeal....however her legal team never appealed the judge's decision......so she has abandoned her right of appeal....!

She went to jail......as instructed by the court......rightly so...!

The Sherrif 'decided' that she needed 'special medical treatment" and decided to let her out......not for 'overcrowding or because it's 'customary" to do so......he abrogated the judge's instructions that she serve 43 days....with time off for good behaviour....a courtesy extended to all.......the judge instructed that there should be no 'home confinement'.....no' electronic monitoring'......'no community service'.......but the Sherrif took the law into his own hands.....became a 'medical' expert and decided.....this judge is an [censored].....I know better.....well the judge sure told him.......his ass is well and truly reamed.......he should be impeached.

Edited by TTK

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I can try and try and pray to the host on high.....but it would be a futile task.....I could never rise to your depths......!

Yawn and double-yawn.

By the way, you just did.

And to tell you the truth, I don't give a tinker's damn about Paris Hilton.

But there are limits to the Moonbat ravings that I can tolerate before feeling the need to vomit up a few lines of my own.

Well.....somebody just hit me with a wet fish......I thought I saw the above...." she's still hot in my book.."......followed by.."I don't give a tinker's damn about Paris Hilton"...............contradictions and contradictions contradicting the contradictions...!

..guess some 'bozo' hit a nerve..... <_<

Well.....somebody just hit me with a wet fish......I thought I saw the above...." she's still hot in my book.."......followed by.."I don't give a tinker's damn about Paris Hilton"...............contradictions and contradictions contradicting the contradictions...!

..guess some 'bozo' hit a nerve..... <_<

Do you really want to go there?

Whilst thinking about that, here's something else to mull over:

Yeah, I still think she's hot.

And yeah, I don't really give a tinker's damn about her - other than wishing her well...the same sentiments I entertain for one and all - even guys like you - the difference being that I don't spend my energy wishing Paris (or even guys like you) additional grief in life (as if there's not already enough) - and particularly based on some sort of sloppily cobbled-together sense of moral high ground.

There's not a day of my life that I don't break some sort of law or rule - written, spoken or unspoken. By sympathy (better yet, by honesty, by knowing who I am, and that but for the grace of God, there go I) I'll always side with the outcasts, the outlaws, the people at the edges. Some of them are unspeakable animals, others are royalty: in the end, it's just about what you find in your world - which has always nauseated me by its hypocrisy, boredom, mediocrity and lack of imagination. Not to mention heart.

So in the end....nah, it's just not worth it.

Have a nice one, TTK (et.al.) and if ever you want to wash some clown-suits in public, just let me know. There's still a lot of laundry waiting to be done.

Go where......there's NO place YOU could take me......and that I haven't come back from......LMAO....but if you wanna go there....I'll take you all the way......!

even guys like you
Woo.....got me pigeonholed have you .....I dun think so.....you can't fit a square peg in a round hole....!

moral high ground.

Not a place you'll be familiar with.....eh..!

There's not a day of my life that I don't break some sort of law or rule
How about trust.....does that fit under the umbrella....!

nd if ever you want to wash some clown-suits in public, just let me know

I have somebody else do my washing.......but I'm sure you and Pagliacci can while the hours away just chatting over the clothes line..... B)

@TT.....skirmish.....I nearly laughed......you don't think I'm gonna get myself in a lather over somebody who gets a storkie at the thought of Paris Hilton...do you?.......I don't think so.....:lol:

Especially since you've obviously run out of anything to say

Which of course you never do.....being a 'gentleman".....!

Edited by TTK

I am amazed with the timing of all of this. Poor little Hilton, being castigated by envious and outraged citizens of the world... :bones:

Oh well. All's i can do is sit back, crack open a few cold ones, and contemplate what the quality of life is like here in Los Angeles. My ohhh my.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much expected this outcome since people like Paris, Britney, Lohan, etc. do all they can to stay in the media i.e. the more publicity the better. No publicity is bad publicity and, in fact, it's usually damned good no matter what it's about.

So here's Paris laughing all the way to the bank. Again.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06212007/news/...anne_garvey.htm

I fully expect a book deal or some crap like that as well.