When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBW 16710 Pepsi G.M.T

Guest TTK

Very interesting. I am no expert but the GMT hand point look a little large. Nice bracelet (hollow mid link it seems) but clasp logo a little pointy. Crown is not quite the right shape.

I also has one of the better dials I have ever seen for the GMT2

GMT hand is absolutely correct.......handstack is different....hour hand should be at the bottom....followed by GMT hand....minute hand and second hand....but who's counting.....crown is marginaly thicker....but case / bracelet / dial are perfect......and boy is it impressive in your hand....and even more so on your wrist at $350.00 with free shipping.....:D

i'm no rolex gmt expert, but the dial print looks better than some other mbw gmt dials i've seen discussed on here before (rolex is the correct size). boy do i feel like a noob :lol:

I second that.

On mine (red/black bezel) the dial is horrible. :wounded1:

If one likes pepsi, this seems much better.

Cheers

Stephane

Modded 2836-2.....!

So does this mean that the hour hand is adjustable independently in one direction or both, or is the GMT hand adjustable independently. Whichever hand is adjustable independently, is it adjustable in 1 hour increments (jumps) or does it turn like a normal watch hand? Also, what causes the date change, the hour hand or GMT hand?

So does this mean that the hour hand is adjustable independently in one direction or both, or is the GMT hand adjustable independently. Whichever hand is adjustable independently, is it adjustable in 1 hour increments (jumps) or does it turn like a normal watch hand? Also, what causes the date change, the hour hand or GMT hand?

this version isn't the hour-hand adjustable one. It's the GMT-hand adjustable. I don't think it goes in increments like the hour-hand adjustable.

-bk

• 2 weeks later...
TTK is not a dealer. He is a procurer of fine pieces and sells what he feels like to whomever he feels like. I could be dead wrong, but there's something of a pecking order here and I don't think he's going to sell to a newcomer with 2 posts. Sorry.

Thanks for your help