When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some photos of my new toy

sye46

nice watches!

love the first one...iwc?! what model is that and where did you get it?

wear them well!

Thanks... I'm just practicing my photography skills.... I get so jealous at some of the photos you guys take on this forum.

It's a IWC Aquatimer Automatic SS

Busted for what? Really like the way the AT looks. Is it rep or gen? And if rep, who did you buy it from?

LOL!! :D Yeah, I was trying to link the same photos here to a post on Timezone's IWC forum. But I just realized that unless you're logged into RWG, the images won't show up. And someone noticed that the photos were linked to Replica Watch Group.

Anyways, both my IWC's are gen and I found RWG because I was searching for a site on how to spot fakes. But I ended up really liking this forum and the people here. So I made some rep purchases (Pam 29, PO, and the old IWC AT). I'm not ashamed of being a member here, its all about enjoying watches... real or fake. (as long as you don't lie about your fakes... I think owning a rep is perfectly fine)

Edited by sye46

LOL!! :D Yeah, I was trying to link the same photos here to a post on Timezone's IWC forum. But I just realized that unless you're logged into RWG, the images won't show up. And someone noticed that the photos were linked to Replica Watch Group.

Anyways, both my IWC's are gen and I found RWG because I was searching for a site on how to spot fakes. But I ended up really liking this forum and the people here. So I made some rep purchases (Pam 29, PO, and the old IWC AT). I'm not ashamed of being a member here, its all about enjoying watches... real or fake. (as long as you don't lie about your fakes... I think owning a rep is perfectly fine)

I am with you my friend, i have been a member of TZ since around 99. I love that place and this place. And i think owning reps is fine 2. I wasn't trying to be condescending, i just thought it was funny. You know there are plenty more of us here! and yes, very nice watches!