When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 268

I love the Radiomirs - no question - but this 8 days counter is just............ ewwwww. Looks so cheap in person.

THe Ultra - we have an inhouse movement - complication watch is even worst - AM PM, GMT and all that stuff... who said Panerai still is classy and simple?

If I were you I would clearly go for something more "Panerai" than this one...

Totally agree, what about the PAM190 8-Days gold hands Radiomir with the excellent Jaeger Le Coultre 8-Days hand wind P.R. movement, sammy dial...

Simple clean & elegant Radiomir...

Totally agree, what about the PAM190 8-Days gold hands Radiomir with the excellent Jaeger Le Coultre 8-Days hand wind P.R. movement, sammy dial...

Simple clean & elegant Radiomir...

I agree.. the 190 would have been my choice.. And it is now discontinued so it will be more rare in the future...

Trying to convince the fiance to buy me this as my wedding present

A nice present indeed and if you wind it on the wedding day you do not have worries with it during the honeymoon.

Its an 8 days power reserve right?

Good luck with the watch and all the best in your marriage!

best,

Marco

A nice present indeed and if you wind it on the wedding day you do not have worries with it during the honeymoon.

Its an 8 days power reserve right?

Good luck with the watch and all the best in your marriage!

best,

Marco

Apparently it's a 10 reserve...marketed as 8 days in keeping w/ panerai tradition, at least according to watch time magazine.

I held this very watch on Saturday at the Tourneau in King of Prussia- WOW!!! It is beautiful- and the movement is one of the most lovely I have ever seen- THREE spring barrels, and this flat finish that makes it almost look like blue steel. Gorgeous. At 11,550 USD it should be. I am waiting for the Luminor cased version to come out before I start saving though.

I hope you get your wish- great choice!!!

-O