When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6152 with cal. 618!

madasboot

I have to agree with you. The 6152 (which I can now say I have seen it in the flesh) is a stunning project. The attention to detail is wonderful. It came out beautifully and is truly both a labor of love and a work of art. :v:

I was actually wondering who had resurrected the original 3646 post. Only after I had posted in it did I notice that the original post was done ages ago. M has very carefully researched all of the vintage details and as a result his projects are truly one of a kind. M - Wear it well. :smile:

• Like 1

hi marco

this is a beauty

my question: gives a gen vintage panerai with rlc/cort movt with small second or only with angelus movt

i think only angelus

never saw a rlx/cort PAM with small second hand

only angelus are with or without small second hand

• 4 weeks later...

M - More and more please ....for me this is the pinnacle of replica watch modding ....I can only imagine the time , effort , skill and passion that must have gone into creating this and your other pieces.......surely as much if not more than if it was made in Firenze in the 1930's/40's

Inspirational .... :notworthy:

for information for you all:

a friend of mine is member in the german and italian panerai club,

and he own some gen 3646 and 6152 and 6152-1 vintage models.

so he could give me some very informative details.

among other things the 6152 models had never lug-spindle-screws and never springbars.

the lug-system was and is for safety reasons a conical steel-spindle which is fixed in the lug-horns,

so that the watch could never be torn off of the wrist.

rolli

Thank you so much for your compliments.

I feel that my projects would get nowhere without this forum and of course, without all of you.

Major credit should go to the talent of the watchsmiths that have been helping me all along, not to me.

But I believe we can go together much further... as for recent projects I am starting on with Angelus mvmts and hand made vintage like dials...

I will post as soon as I have any progress.

Hats off to Rolli. A real gentleman and some distance ahead of us on vintage projects!

All the best,

M.

• 1 month later...