When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm getting my 3717 back from Ziggy :)

eunomians

The bracelet is great. Once you wear it for a few days, you'll miss it if you slap on another watch in the morning.

The only drawback, and it is a major drawback, is that it is virtually impossible to remove the bracelet. The endlinks are really really hard to free. I have used many different tools, and I have yet to come up with a definitive way to remove the spring bars. Any suggestions are highly sought in respects to this matter :)

The bracelet is great. Once you wear it for a few days, you'll miss it if you slap on another watch in the morning.

The only drawback, and it is a major drawback, is that it is virtually impossible to remove the bracelet. The endlinks are really really hard to free. I have used many different tools, and I have yet to come up with a definitive way to remove the spring bars. Any suggestions are highly sought in respects to this matter :)

I gave up as well.....virtually impossible to get off :mellow: Luckily, I like it on the bracelet and think it is very comfortable.

Have to agree...the bracelet is very comfortable. I prefer it to the leather strap.

I found too that a nice Cape Cod treatment made the whole piece shiny and more buttery feeling. This is a wonderful watch/bracelet combo.

Considering the cost of EL's pieces and the Ziggification charges for date wheel and lume fixes, the 3717 is a 500.00 watch, but well worth the money IMO.

Sounds as though a lot of us feel that way. It would be interesting to know how many of this model The Zigmeister has worked on?