When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm getting my 3717 back from Ziggy :)

eunomians

I'm getting my 3717 back from The Zigmeister :)

I'm so excited!

I had The Zigmeister transplant a Swiss 7750 and install the Cousins Day+Date wheels. And I had the watch relumed.

I will post pics once I get it back.

Thanks The Zigmeister!

I'm looking forward to a heck of a lot of pics! Sounds like a terrific piece. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The Zigmeister has only serviced a few vintage pieces for me and his workmanship has been terrfic. How he is able to remove rust from old hands without disturbing the original tritium lume is beyond me.

Ziggy, I live around 13 blocks from Kruz. :D

I'm very much looking forward to your visit and having some fun. Perhaps we'll make some time to discuss watches. :) I hope your terrific lady friend is coming with you.

Great stuff.

We expect to arrive on a Thursday and leave again on the Sunday, Kruzer will let you know the dates...

And of course, my friend will be with me. I expect there will be watch talk...

RG

I'm getting my 3717 back from Ziggy :)

I'm so excited!

I had Ziggy transplant a Swiss 7750 and install the Cousins Day+Date wheels. And I had the watch relumed.

I will post pics once I get it back.

Thanks Ziggy!

Did you have the new movement fully serviced?

Maybe a trip up from Richmond, VA would be possible...

That would be great, as soon as I have firm dates, I'll let everyone know...I think we could have a good time getting a few members together.

RG

Did you have the new movement fully serviced?

It was not serviced, simply installed and timed and adjusted.

RG

That would be great, as soon as I have firm dates, I'll let everyone know...I think we could have a good time getting a few members together.

RG

It was not serviced, simply installed and timed and adjusted.

RG

Ziggy,

I have contacted you regarding movement swap and new day date wheel installation for the same watch. I found the movement on Ebay. (Chronograph Valjoux Eta 7750 genuine Swiss) Would you recommend a full service of this movement before install?

Ziggy,

I have contacted you regarding movement swap and new day date wheel installation for the same watch. I found the movement on Ebay. (Chronograph Valjoux Eta 7750 genuine Swiss) Would you recommend a full service of this movement before install?

Most of the ETA movements I have bought from ebay were in good condition and did not require service. So it's unlikely that you would need to service the ETA right away. Unless it's dirty, I would just leave it as is...

RG

Most of the ETA movements I have bought from ebay were in good condition and did not require service. So it's unlikely that you would need to service the ETA right away. Unless it's dirty, I would just leave it as is...

RG

Ziggy,

It will be coming your way as soon as you start taking on new work.

Thank you, vlydog

RG

We could get a few members togther, and all of us will be wearing something you worked on! PS, I can't wait to meet Jennifer, too. She is always wonderful to deal with.