When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A question about replicas...

goodfella

Hello all,

Im very new to the watch world, Ive had a seiko for the past 5 years & Ive never really had a thing for watches till i saw someone with a Panerai that had a Tourbillon that you could see... I was instantly hooked. My question to all is, if i were to buy a replica of any kind, do the tourbillons move like they do in the Real watches? Also, i would like to find a replica Panerai that has a tourbillon that you can see from the front in a little window, it also has the night/day veiwer as well as a yellow/purple tint to the glass. Please help me answer my questions... thanks in advance guys!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hello all,

Im very new to the watch world, Ive had a seiko for the past 5 years & Ive never really had a thing for watches till i saw someone with a Panerai that had a Tourbillon that you could see... I was instantly hooked. My question to all is, if i were to buy a replica of any kind, do the tourbillons move like they do in the Real watches? Also, i would like to find a replica Panerai that has a tourbillon that you can see from the front in a little window, it also has the night/day veiwer as well as a yellow/purple tint to the glass. Please help me answer my questions... thanks in advance guys!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I highly doubt you saw a real panerai with a tourbillon... i hardly ever see a regular panny on the street let alone a tourbillon.... did you see this one?: http://www.replicahause.com/product_info.php?products_id=652 LOL!!!

Edited by sye46

Here is what s search function can do:

Click for Search Results

Take your pick.. 3 models (nowhere as nice as the skeleton)

http://www.timeworksonline.com/flto.html

AND on sale for only $3,750.00

: )

Life is Good!

Klink

and of course, there is always Million Smart.. http://www.globalsources.com/manufacturers/Tourbillon.html

as for parts.. yes, they can be sourced

these tourby's are not at all delicate

and have give good service.. of course,

you would want to have serviced upon receipt..

is only a couple bucks more than buying two nice reps..

EZ payment plan (pay cash)

Life is Good!

Klink

Edited by Klink

The only gen Panerai tourbillon you'll se is this one:

30418-40609.jpg

Apparently, there are only two or three in existance... Besides this any other you'd see are fakes, and really really bad ones at that.

Have a good read here and don't emabarass yourself wearing one of them, no matter how much you're drawn to it :whistling: