When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DOGANE e POLIZIA [ customs and controls of police]

MAHLER

in this case it is not very convenient to spend $200 dollars to purchase a rolex for then to have to pay a salty fine with sequestration of the commodity and legal problems?

You can never avoid the salty fine. It's just part of the mechanism: For most Italians the salty fine is paid by contacting your source in the DOGANE e POLIZIA, informing them about your purchase and forwarding a bribe of 59 lire or it's equivalent in zeppole. If you send the zeppole please do not put salt on them, since "salty fine" is just a euphemism.

Ciao a tutti,

Second thing.

Thing thought of it of this link

http://www.replikus.com/rolex_extra_quality.htm?

and

http://www.replikus.com/images/EQSubmariner.JPG

is the used movement ETA 2824-2 - 25 jewelses 4 Hz according to you can be of some interest these watches?

thanks and you excuse if you won't have an answer to brief but I have problems with the connection internet.

I never heard of REPLIKUS. Do you guys ???

As we can see he/she is not using photos from gen watches .... so to start with that's a good sign.

I believe that both the low end movements (miyota says) as well as the ETA ones are a bit overpriced !!

Anybody has some input on REPLIKUS ????

bienvenuti a la cosa nostra mahler,

io non sono il consigliere della web, Ma tu non conosci il nostro negozio.

:sly::sly:

I never heard of REPLIKUS. Do you guys ???

As we can see he/she is not using photos from gen watches .... so to start with that's a good sign.

I believe that both the low end movements (miyota says) as well as the ETA ones are a bit overpriced !!

Anybody has some input on REPLIKUS ????

Grazie e saluti anche a voi

Thanks and regards also to you

Where is Oliver when we need him? or better Ken B will take care of this "newbie" :lol:

35112-39509.jpg

Indeed I will take care of this newbie Gunnar........................as soon as I can work out whats going on. :unsure:

Ken