When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A new Breitling Evolution & Bentley GT TT

Usil

This is a review of two watches I recently bought from TWP - a dealer on RWI.

I have been admiring the super reps for the past 6 months and finally decided to add another to my collection. I have enjoyed Breitling since I saw my first poster in Switzerland several years ago. I have the Chrono Avenger

Hope everything gets resolved to your satisfaction. I'm sure it will be.

Been reading a TON of positive reviews for TWP over the last few weeks. Seems like an excellent dealer.

Hoping to get a BCE myself sometime down the line. The VC Overseas is the next in my sites however.

Looking forward to your pics and enjoy your new watches.

The Breitlings have caught my attention since the SFSO. Never even considered them before. Now I like the amount of details which you find on these.

Usil, do you have a few pics to share ? :D

Seems TWP is a fair dealer : it's always when you meet problems that you learn the value of your dealer.

I will post pictures tomorrow. As for service, I have never had service issues with any dealer but never tried TWP before so waiting to see if he steps up quickly to resolve the bezel issue.

Usil

It seems that TWP suffers from the same QC issues like the others.

That is technically kind of unfair. He offers drop-shipping for a cheaper price than if he handles the watches himself and ships them out of the CONUS.

However, given that he is in the CONUS it's easier for US buyers to resolve their issues without having to send the watch back to China like with some other dealers. This is what he states in his "Policies and Procedures":

For all orders shipped within the U.S. all watches are inspected with a loupe and all movements are tested for a minimum of twenty-four hours. Cases are looked at for scratches and crystals are looked at closely.

Dropshipped orders

There are many people whom drop ship their orders, but I offer one huge advantage over them.

First, and probably the most important is the fact that if your package is being drop shipped to the U.S. you can simply return the watch to me, at my expense. We all remember the days when we had to mail defective watches back to their origins. No longer will that be an ardous task. Drop it in the mail, and within a few days have a complete refund, or a working watch within one week. Now how hard is that.

Second, I guarantee the delivery of your package. If it does not arrive then I will refund you payment 100% no questions asked.

Third, no longer will you have to communiacate your probelms with someone whom is half way around the world. That is to say, you only have four time zones to consider here in the states. I have four people available to answer questions, thus your probelm will be resolved quicker.

I don't think you can ask for much better than that (with drop shipping).

I haven't bought anything from him but I would have no problem doing so. Or from someone else who does not drop ship e.g. Narikaa, TTK, Ruby, etc.

Usil,

I know you have new bezel and screws on the way, but I've found that using those very fine fingerboard nail tools from the mrs. works really well for deburring small metal parts like that.

Make sure you use a hollow ground screwdriver to install the new ones, as ss is a fairly soft metal, and it's very easy to mung up the heads of screws.

Donny