When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

att: Norwegian members

skjalg

I have a problem with a new watch that has 7750 movement (chrono avenger).

It seems like the "thing" that spins around inside the watch that charges it has jammed somehow (it is barely moving). And therefore also the watch will only work for short periods of times.

I can send the watch back to the dealer for repairs but if anyone know about a watchmaker in Oslo that can do repairs please let me know! I just dont want to take the watch down to Bjerke Ur for repairs.. dont think they will want to help me with my breitling rep.

Thanks for any replies!

Skjalg

Hei Skjalg :)

I do not know a watchsmith in the area that will work on replicas but there must be someone. I am dying to find one close to Oslo myself. My local watchsmith said "no way" when I tried get him to fix my "VC perpetual calendar" replica that was lacking some screws about a year ago... :wounded1:

I have had my watch sent to The Zigmeister to have it serviced there in Canada. Despite the shipping it might even be less expensive than doing it here in Norway. Try The Zigmeister!

Hilsen

Gunnar :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for the reply!

Guess I will have it sent back to the dealer I got it from as he was willing to repair it for free. Its just that this is the second time I will be sending him the watch, hopefully he will have it fixed this time!

I will keep The Zigmeister in mind when some of my older rep`s needs fixing!

• 2 years later...