When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3717

Dani

Hey all

I em looking for someone to upgrade my IWC whit AR,cousin date/day,lume and service the movment.

Reason i ask here is i dont whant to shipp it around so looking for one person that can get it all done at a fair price so if anyone is up to the task let me now :)

Best,

Dani

Hey all

I em looking for someone to upgrade my IWC whit AR,cousin date/day,lume and service the movment.

Reason i ask here is i dont whant to shipp it around so looking for one person that can get it all done at a fair price so if anyone is up to the task let me now :)

Best,

Dani

Somewhere on this forum there are pics of a relume job The Zigmeister did to a Cousteau diver...very impressive. You ought to take a look at his work and get in touch with him.

post-22-1182520966_thumb.jpgThe Zigmeister did all of the things you are requesting minus the Double AR. His luming is first rate, and gives the watch added appeal. The date wheel alingment is superior. My 3717 is my favorite watch. The Zigmeister made it so.

Yes seen that pic it looks damn good.

Is not MrThe Zigmeister on vecation?I will pm him tommorow.

And Jeff have do i find the correct date and day wheels at Cousin?Dont whant to buy the wrong ones :lol: