When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clothing shipped internationally

phaedo

So it is getting towards winter here in Australia, and I guess I will need a new sweatshirt for the coming cooler weather. Anyway, rather than getting the same old stuff we have here, and since I am not a fan of rugby, I am thinking of getting a baseball one. Thinking of a redsox one, but I have run into a snag. The MLB website sell them, found one, but shipping is $50. I don't want to spend more on the shipping than I do on the sweatshirt. Amazon don't ship outside the US for clothing, and having spent the afternoon searching, I am finding it hard to find any deals on the net. It is getting a bit frustrating since they are all made in China anyway! Anyone have any ideas?

Ok first off..............it is Winter in Australia and has been for close to a Month now, second what's wrong with an AFL jumper? (which is after all Australian) and lastly...............I will make some inquiries for you and see what I can find.

Ken

Ken, how did I know you would have 'connections'? I am originally from NZ, so for me at least, it is still autumn weather :thumbsupsmileyanim: Actually, a girl at work during the week was wearing 3 jumpers she was so cold and I had just driven in with the top down on the car. And on that note, it is part of the reason I am not into AFL (although not into any of the footy, something about big muscly men running around grabbing at each others waists just doesn't do it for me...) CS, yes I did check out the bay, nothing there either, I guess maybe I should have thought about this a month ago before it started getting chilly.

Ebay has 19 pages of results for "red sox jersey", you might just have been looking for the wrong turn of phrase. :)

They don't look nearly as cosy as searches for "ski jumper" though... :p

Problem is 'jersey' means basically t-shirt type top on ebay. Have been typing in 'fleece', have managed to come across one that may be alright - most people will only ship inside USA on ebay for this type of thing. Don't really need a ski jumper - got the leather for when it gets that cold. At least it has filled in an afternoon searching rather than doing anything productive...

Problem is 'jersey' means basically t-shirt type top on ebay. Have been typing in 'fleece', have managed to come across one that may be alright - most people will only ship inside USA on ebay for this type of thing. Don't really need a ski jumper - got the leather for when it gets that cold. At least it has filled in an afternoon searching rather than doing anything productive...

Ah, gotchya. That will definitely be warmer!

I think that counts as a productive Sunday :lol:

Perhaps not up there with my morning wrestling in the "mosh pit" at Playschool - Live in Concert, but still.... :p