When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

true one of a kind unbranded 47mm rad...

flavor flav

this is a one off custom peice i made for my own collection.. Yggdrasil from repgeek and rwi handpainted the dial, i used an unbranded 47mm rad case with a bestfit crown and stem, inner side super thick AR coating on the sapphire crystal, lumed in 2 colors b5m for blue glow indices and g8uf for green glow numerals..near the same color uncharged.. i used pvd breguet hands lumed with c3. for the movement i used a genuine ETA unitas 6498-1 with gold hand engraved gears from master watchmaker benzinger. the strap is a 26mm genuine gator from big watch boutique :) i had this idea after i saw the handpainted dials yggdrasil was offering... they are incredible and truly one of a kind!

enjoy:)

271294-3522.jpg

271294-3523.jpg

271294-3524.jpg

271294-3525.jpg

271294-3526.jpg

VK! i cannot turn off your music man... it's awesome! love it.. good to mod watches and build yours with your music on.. :)

hey FF, what music did Robi nade you listen?

wonderful work on the watch...those dials are really unique...i'd change only the strap on the watch...maybe it would look better with a vintage/distressed one?...

this is not a watch it is a work of art

one of the interesting projects i ever saw.

But you need a decorated Unitas movement... hahahahahahh Jochen Benzingers hand made gold gears on a Unitas plain movement. This $250 gears costs more as the complete watch :D:D:D

this is not a watch it is a work of art

one of the interesting projects i ever saw.

But you need a decorated Unitas movement... hahahahahahh Jochen Benzingers hand made gold gears on a Unitas plain movement. This $250 gears costs more as the complete watch :D:D:D

LOL! i have one too... i just did this one for fun tourby! the decorated movements i have are reserved for another project :)