When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ULTIMATE rep Hermes

Jaymoi

Geeze Ryannon... did I apologize for all that ? If not.. .Hey,... I'm sorry ...and I will take a dozen . :p

Now there's a man who knows what he wantsi

These are the best quality replica pigeons with excellent CN 'movements', which is to say that they poop perfumed and recyclable rice.

Intelligent and sharp-looking, they'll impress your friends and business associates every time you show up with one of these babies on your shoulder.

As for shipping, PM me your exact longitude and latitude. Arrival time can be variable depending on weather conditions and distance, but as RWG connaisseurs know, ryyannon always delivers!

I'll take three. and if you knock $50 off i'll give you the tiny sheep at the back.

I only deal in the highest quality rep pigeons, Jaymoi.

As many of the old-time members here know, I don't even do this for the money. Aside from my collection of gens, I just like seeing a beautifully repped bird - and sharing that interest with a few of our more knowledgeable members.

So no haggling, no trades.

But there are some sheep afficionados on the board. Guys who are REALLY into it, if you get my drift. They generally keep a low profile, but I expect you'll be getting some PMs in a while...

I bought this hermes from sichuan:

PM him @ RWI if you need any hermes or tiffany.

34444-39658.jpg

Just a point of interest why would you go to RWI to contact Sichuan when he is also a dealer on our board. :blink:

Ken

I only deal in the highest quality rep pigeons, Jaymoi.

As many of the old-time members here know, I don't even do this for the money. Aside from my collection of gens, I just like seeing a beautifully repped bird - and sharing that interest with a few of our more knowledgeable members.

So no haggling, no trades.

But there are some sheep afficionados on the board. Guys who are REALLY into it, if you get my drift. They generally keep a low profile, but I expect you'll be getting some PMs in a while...

:lol::lol::lol: ...I just love the "I don't even do this for the money" reminds me of someone currently on vacation.... :p

Does this come with an autographed photo of you kissing the pigeon's head? Can you tell me anything about the 'movements' it has?

The movements are as regular as clockwork. In fact, you can set your watch by them. I also include a sturdy, washable plastic bag with two eye-holes for this purpose at no extra charge.

As for the kissing pics, neither my gens nor the reps will agree to do it. Something about it being too embarrasing for them to be seen with someone like me, as well as the risk for them of contracting nasty diseases.

Take it from me, these are smart birds.

Bres3000.

I do understand that you may have an uncontrollable urge to make dire predictions but i suggest you keep them where they belong.

If you REALLY cannot guess as to what orifice i am referring to then don't even bother responding to this.

I never said i would sell them on here. I said i had them up for grabs. I understand people on here want [censored]ing great reps of great watches. Not iced out bling machines.

However it is not up to you or up to i to decide what is good taste or bad taste for anyone else apart from ourselves. I know a couple of guys who earn a lot from selling Joe Rodeo.

I don't have to love it to sell it. It helps of course. As a matter of fact i don't mind them, but i'd rather stick to my Navitimer.

So a little less of the being an [censored] comments would be appreciated! :yeah::p

Oh and ryyannon i'll be dissapointed if you don't reply to this post somewhat harshly! :lol:

Jaymoi