When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ULTIMATE rep Hermes

Jaymoi

Moi a dealer!?

I would love to! I will be getting some Panerai, Patek Phillippe, Rolex and Piaget watches soon.

Then i also have Authentic Joe Rodeo watches.

How do i go about becoming a dealer then?

Sorry if you thought i was trying to be cheeky and use this forum to sell things other than watches. I guess i have done that but if that isn't liked then i'll stop.

Jaymoi

Gunnar Gran watches will be coming soon. Will be funding the watch side of this by selling the Hermes bags i have to get some more capital.

However as of right now i have Joe Rodeo watches... BLING BLING :thumbsupsmileyanim:

However i doubt they will go down well around here. :thumbdown:

Jaymoi

Moi a dealer!?

I would love to! I will be getting some Panerai, Patek Phillippe, Rolex and Piaget watches soon.

Then i also have Authentic Joe Rodeo watches.

How do i go about becoming a dealer then?

Sorry if you thought i was trying to be cheeky and use this forum to sell things other than watches. I guess i have done that but if that isn't liked then i'll stop.

Jaymoi

Jaymoi

I think having other items than just watches is fine, but you do have to sign up before your allowed to sale items on this site.

If you think you're wanting to sale at dealer volume, sign up here :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As a dealer here at RWG.cc you will get your own dedicated area where you can do pretty much whatever you like. You can edit, delete, move our posts, etc. You can also post html. The only reqirement we have is that all posts MUST CONTAIN YOUR SELLING PRICE. If not, the post will be set invincible to the members until it is edited and contains a price for the item you are selling.
Someone should check the spelling on this note to new dealers :whistling:

After all, I would hate to to have an invincible price. :lol: