When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spot the Watch - Part Deux

Victoria

Philip Stein Teslar, supposed to have some type of health benefits as witnessed by the most healthy appearance of the young gent.

They're a total joke. I got one in a few weeks ago. Nicely done case, but inside are two $15 miyota quartz movements. The "health benefits "are some BS about blocking RF with a couple of magic pieces of tinfoil glued in the back.

Guys, thanks for the responses! Immediately, of course, I Googled. First hit:

"One of Oprah's favorite things

They're a total joke. I got one in a few weeks ago. Nicely done case, but inside are two $15 miyota quartz movements. The "health benefits "are some BS about blocking RF with a couple of magic pieces of tinfoil glued in the back.

Crasy--totally crasy B) [censored]

i feel sorry for Christiano Ronaldo if he is wearing that piece of crap!

Cristiano Ronaldo (God, thank you for not calling him "Ronaldo" like 99.9% of English-speakers...) is said not to be the brightest person in the world. In fact, I would bet you he and Wayne Rooney together have lower IQs than many dolphins have.

Having heard what was said above, it all makes sense now. He probably went into the Burlington Arcade watch shops, and chose "big, shiny, expensive, and MUITO FASHIONABLE, please", and that's it. What a dip.

I'm diggin' the man purse :g:

Wish I could find a link, but in a recent visit down here to South Florida, he was wearing a string of pearls around his neck...

And to make the post topical, another schnazzy-awful watch, which however I would've loved to have known the marque of.

He is a great fotball player and frankly we can not expect him to be great at anything else....least not horology....and he is very young.......and plays for the wrong tream....lets give him a break.....for now

Cristiano Ronaldo (God, thank you for not calling him "Ronaldo" like 99.9% of English-speakers...) is said not to be the brightest person in the world. In fact, I would bet you he and Wayne Rooney together have lower IQs than many dolphins have.

Having heard what was said above, it all makes sense now. He probably went into the Burlington Arcade watch shops, and chose "big, shiny, expensive, and MUITO FASHIONABLE, please", and that's it. What a dip.

No surprize there, dolphins are very intelligent :biggrin: