When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need info on this strap

Nebakanezzar

Hey all,

*NOTE: In light of By-tors's post, i hope no one has a problem with this post. But I just got to get info on this strap!

So, I know very little about straps. I ran accross this strap on the Paneristi site.

I have to have one!

it is friggin beautifull!

the guy said it was a DIRK Vero Buccaro? is that the Maker or the style or color? can anyone point me in the right direction to get me one of these?

thanx

35268-39460.jpg

35268-39461.jpg

35268-39462.jpg

I just got myself a seawater proof calf Dirk strap a few weeks ago. Tough and good quality strap.

Check the accessories forum of VP and Paneristi and see if you can find it.

Chances are the strap you are looking for might be listed there... or maybe veni could point you in the right direction.

Here are the links:

Paneristi: http://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/

VP: http://www.network54.com/Forum/282106/

Good luck!

Vero in Italian translates to 'True'; hence Vero Cuoio = True Leather in Italian- These are Dirk's Deluxe straps, while Buccaro is a lesser grade 'Deluxe' leather of the Vero Cuoio.

Dirk Gradry is your man for these- Those are his trademark straps and CF buckles. Dirks are my absolute favorite when it comes to 24/24's with sewn in buckles...

35465-39431.jpg

Thanx for the info guys!

anyone know how to email dirk directly?

thanx again

You can contact Dirk Grandry through <dirk.grandry@pandora.be>. By the way, don't tell him the strap is for a replica watch :whistling:

I love Dirks because they follow the same design as the PAV-90, my all-time favorite strap, and the NOS Dirks with logo buckles are awesome. But for the variety and quality of the hides, Mario Paci and Strapmasters are my top aftermarket brands.

Dirk's straps are my favorites. Here is a tan SWP with sewn in buckle on my 111G

Had this strap for almost two years..its soft, strong, and ages nicely...go get a couple!

There's a Chocolate Dirk SWP in here as well

cheers

If you have spare money to spend the Strapmasters XaMas strap is one of the 3 best straps out there...

I had one for a couple of days (just to get the buckle) and the smell was [censored]ing amazing. The colour very rich and very soft.

If you have genuine Pams I cannot understand why not get the 'overpriced' XaMas.