When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wristcheck

chubbchubb

If I may be allowed an opinion, Everythingape, you look mighty sexy with that watch. I love the NATO Bond strap; goes well with your complexion and wrist-length.

vbarrett, you mean my been-at-sea-for-6-weeks-not-getting-any-sun-yet-this-summer complexion?

You are much too kind ma'am, and allowed an opinion you certainly are.. ;)

I'm starting to like it myself actually, it's a different look from the SS bracelets I normally wear.

Today I got some buckles for my V-straps.. The Sicily and the Venice.

I decided to try the Venice on my 111h, it's just a little too tight, but I couldn't be happier with it! It's like a new watch, and it's going to get a lot of wrist-time. :)

277499-2095.jpg

277499-2096.jpg

277499-2097.jpg

vbarrett, you mean my been-at-sea-for-6-weeks-not-getting-any-sun-yet-this-summer complexion?

I was like that until a week ago, when I got a nice nice indeed (takes about 3 days not to be "red" and finally turn to brownish tones, sigh).

277574-2089.jpg

Love it. I was shying away from a velvety suede strap, but those are smashing. And I too have a new PAM 111h that I won't be taking off my wrist all this week. Ahh, the joys of dealing with Andrew.

P.S.: I know you've posted it upteen times, but what is the watch in your .sig please? :)

I was like that until a week ago, when I got a nice nice indeed (takes about 3 days not to be "red" and finally turn to brownish tones, sigh).

Love it. I was shying away from a velvety suede strap, but those are smashing. And I too have a new PAM 111h that I won't be taking off my wrist all this week. Ahh, the joys of dealing with Andrew.

P.S.: I know you've posted it upteen times, but what is the watch in your .sig please? :)

I had my 111h on a rep deployant strap, and it's like a different watch!

The signature watch: The Dexter Sinister PDVCL-007 'Vice', a quartz chunk of steel. :)

For tonight's b-b-q, going with my Ultimate Seamaster

277653-2078.jpg

Blimey, that's a beautifully angled shot, Triplehd.

And thanks for that info, Ape! I love quirky too, and have a Nixon Clique watch with the Frankenstein "bolts". :)