When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do You Know Cubic-works ?

rosnik

I bought on they web site :

http://www.cubic-works.com/watchtools/index.html

Two date overlays for my Frankie Rolex project:

278337-1901.jpg

Are passed 18 days ,

but I nether received items and what get me borrowed is the fact that they do not answer to my message and they have not E-mails.

Do you have experience with them?

thank you

Nico

I think that their response is really hit or miss. I purchased two overlays from them. They arrived, but were the wrong ones. I was hoping for open 6 and 9's as you show in the picture, but ended up with closed 6 and 9s - for a modern Rollie. I did not bother to try them back as others have said that getting something at all was lucky. Others have had better luck and better communication - but i was not willing to invest the likkely time and aggravation.

Good luck.

I've never had a problem with them in the last few years that I have dealt with them. As far as emails, I've only received a response once from them. They used to list their overlays on ebay for 9.99. I asked one time when they didn't have any listed if I could buy at $9.99. Received a quick reply, "no".

Delivery can take up to a month. I've waited that long for the last couple I ordered. They do show up.

Do you bought on Ebay?

Do you have auction link?

I've bought two on ebay awhile back, but not lately.

Your best bet is to go to his website listed at the top of this page. That's what I did last week. I just don't think he's selling datewheels on ebay anymore. Previously, they were sold by Luenfat- over in Hong Kong- but recently he hasn't been selling hardly anything.