When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsens new fiddy

FxrAndy

Have a look here

I love the look of the engraving on the movement, however it is listed as swiss with a swiss price, but as has been discussed before they have more to do with china and noodles than cheese, ok what ever, only thing i see now is the crystal ( i believe that i have same one installed in mine and the AR is just too blue, do we have a gen owner who can confirm or deny this is the case? Can the movement with this engraving be bought on its own? By the way i have DSN hands on mine and my dial is close but not as good as the hands, this will glow like a torch!!! :Jumpy:

Finally; I know the reason why Mr.DSN not reply a new customer (ME!!) email & answer very brief + a part of the questions from me within these 2 days. He's busy at launching his new Fiddy...... Not here to complain but I study all the review in RWI & RWG all said that "Great communications", "Good Customer-service", "Email like a friend rather than a buyer & seller"......Maybe I just step in at a wrong time to try get my 5th rep but 1st PAM rep.....

Raymond

Great but incorrect caseback serial: H0117/1000. Must be: E0117/1950

Exactly.

I was just wondering why so a blatant mistake. If it is intentional, it is even worse.

I can't understand it. Maybe an incorrect pic. This serial'd be correct for a PAM231, the only one model in historical collection with 1000 units in H series.

But it's easy to find a correct caseback so... :) Maybe not an ultimate but a really good one

Why would this be intentional? Would really like to know.

If you take a look of davidsen 217 you see that he has put 127's back on 217 and vice versa. But why, this is beyond me :blink:

Hope nobody is going to hate me for this but here is my explanation.

Everytime a new Pam comes out there is something wrong, sometimes it is old mistakes which are not resolved, sometimes it is mistakes that have been resolved on previous editions....and all this on a Pam, which is, in terms of detail one of the easiest watches to rep. Look at the projects of Angus, then you understand my reasoning. If that factory should start pushing out Pams, trust me, the days of other dealers are counted. Its ridiculously easy to rep a pam 1:1.

But i better stop my critique now, dont wanna sound like panerai-police or something...but that is the simple truth. Compare it to the complexity of the HBB, the Cousteau, the upcoming Slevin and then ask yourself why none of Davidsens releases have managed to correct a single one of the remaining ridiculously simple flaws that are still present on Pams.

This is the Sergej Bubka priciple. Never jump as high as you can, then you can come back next time and set a new world record again....and pleople as simple-mided as they are, will buy it !