When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Michael Bay's watch in this picture, which watch is it?

HollyW00d

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forums/

If you go to the forums page, at the top is a banner with his picture on it. He has a watch on that appears to be an almost gun metal gray in color. Can anyone identify this watch? Thanks!

That's an interesting link. Judging from his movies, I thought Micheal Bay was in, like, eighth grade...

I don't know what the watch is, though. Maybe a Timex that transforms into an AP End of Days at the push of a button?

That's an interesting link. Judging from his movies, I thought Micheal Bay was in, like, eighth grade...

I don't know what the watch is, though. Maybe a Timex that transforms into an AP End of Days at the push of a button?

If you think The Rock, Bad Boys, and Transformers are bad movies then you must not have a pulse.

And judging from your attempt at humor, maybe you don't have a pulse.

But seriously, anyone else with half a brain want to respond with any ideas? Looks like a cool watch. I know he's a Breitling fan but this doesn't look like anything they've put out.

If you think Pearl Harbor and The Island are good movies then you must not have a brain.

I thought The Island was acceptable, aside from the fact it was a cheesy and lighter colored Matrix rip-off.

Pearl Harbor was simply bad.

If you think The Rock, Bad Boys, and Transformers are bad movies then you must not have a pulse.

And judging from your attempt at humor, maybe you don't have a pulse.

But seriously, anyone else with half a brain want to respond with any ideas? Looks like a cool watch. I know he's a Breitling fan but this doesn't look like anything they've put out.

LOL! What, do you work at the watch store Micheal Bay shops at? Or you just have his watch collection catalogued in the ol' eighth-grade-movie-watching noggin, perhaps thanks to regular visits to shootfortheedit.com? BTW, if my post got your (Shoot for the Edit TM) panties in a knot, for God's sake don't read the New Yorker's review which was so funny even us nonpulsed movie fans got briefly above flatline. And yes, I did think The Rock and Bad Boys were one small step above FOX TV and one giant leap below Titanic, which now that I think about it, was an Aaron Spelling story set on a big, sinking boat.

• 2 weeks later...
I know a very good Porsche Design Crhrono Rep. dealer. Joe from Top Class Watches. PM me and i can tell you more...

You mention "Joe of Top Class Watches" in almost every post of yours. And guess what... we're not interested.

I think the admins will have a little talk with you.