When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best helicopter ever!

elprimerozen

I have just recieved my new "Picco Z" micro helicopter....you can not imagine how much fun i have with this litle devil flighing around my living room!!!

Its only for about 40$...and the fun that can give is about 400000000000$$$$

See these videos:Picco Z flighing

And the website manufacturer:Silverlit

Be careful there are lots of "Picco Z" reps out there!!!So read inside the silverlit site for the "fake" Picco Z!!

Guest avitt

I bought 3 of these for Father's Day: one for my dad, one for my in-law, and one for me!

I went with the Mini Hughes 300...This one is the smallest. It's very responsive, with no foam body:

YouTube Video

Little Review

281674-11028.jpg

(Picture from RCUniverse)

You can pick them up for <$25, shipped:

Mini Hughes for $20.43

If you catch this bug, you'll probably graduate to one of these, with 3 channels:

Mini Mosquito Helicopter

Or, maybe to one of these:

Walkera 5#6, with 4 channels

Have fun :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You guys, been there done that yawn.

I don't even know how I found out about these but I've got 2 of these micro helis, in the US they are sold under Air Hogs Havoc Heli name.

They are amazing fun, but both of mine didn't fly well out of the box. I've had to add some Blu Tac on the heli's nose to get some controllable forward motion. They're not so easy to control, but I'm still amazed that a $30 heli can fly at all.

If you want to observe some uber geeky conversation regards modding these toys ( just like here!) go to rcgroups.com, look under Micro RTF sub forum. Really fascinating, and makes you want to go out and buy more advanced helis.