When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is it safe to assume, the 188.00 sub on Andrews site is the same as So called perfect on Pauls?

cableguy

Ive seen so many pics of this watch all over the place and the rehaut always looks different to me. If anyone has this watch can you tell me if the rehaut is correct or not? crown guards can be modded but you NEED to start with a good straight (none conical) and deep rehaut. I need a base for a mod project and i dont think i need to start with an MBW if im making a 16800 transitional style.

Any opinions are appreciated. Or what do you recomend to start with? So far this ETA noob looks like the best choice.

I am gunna build a sub with saphire crystal, drilled lug holes, Gen springbars and SEL solid mid link bracelet. It will be my new daily wear beater watch. It will have the other mods also. CG's, crown, insert etc

Submariners NEED lug holes IMHO... they shouldnt have ever changed that. I always thought it was a HUGE feature of the watch. Looks to "dressy" without the big holes :)

thanks

Lonnie

Ive seen so many pics of this watch all over the place and the rehaut always looks different to me. If anyone has this watch can you tell me if the rehaut is correct or not? crown guards can be modded but you NEED to start with a good straight (none conical) and deep rehaut. I need a base for a mod project and i dont think i need to start with an MBW if im making a 16800 transitional style.

Any opinions are appreciated. Or what do you recomend to start with? So far this ETA noob looks like the best choice.

I am gunna build a sub with saphire crystal, drilled lug holes, Gen springbars and SEL solid mid link bracelet. It will be my new daily wear beater watch. It will have the other mods also. CG's, crown, insert etc

Submariners NEED lug holes IMHO... they shouldnt have ever changed that. I always thought it was a HUGE feature of the watch. Looks to "dressy" without the big holes :)

thanks

Lonnie

This Sub has no deep rehaut...

So you can only take it for some parts....

Try to get a TW-Best opr MBW,thats the only case i know with good rehaut...