When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 222

dadog13

i think it wouldn't be difficult cause we already have the 090 with PR and this is the same watch just with different dial and hands...

hands are already made on arktos...so we would need just the dial....

and BTW...i like it more than the 090....

what do you guys think...

and a little favour from the dealers...talk to the factories and see if it could be done...i think that many of us would like to have one ....

37384-39036.jpg

Id love to see a lume shot of this beauty :)

I think making those round markers wouldnt be so difficult, but this dial would make a problem, as it would be something completly new for replica factories. I dont know if machines thatmakes all those dials can be easily configurated to make ones like this

And I quess if the are ppl willing to buy that manufacturers would at least try to do couple of 222 :)

My favorite Pam no doubt. Love the dots, hobnail face, off center power reserve, skeleton hands, and brushed case.

Give me a 222 or a good 47mm 194 please.

every time i look i like it even more...a truly great watch....

is it so hard to do a dial like that? is that much harder than the tuxedo dial of the 029?

• 4 weeks later...

well dealers...

i know that you read our posts...and that you try to bring out the new models...

if you have any connections with the factories...and i belive you do...

take into consideration of doing a rep of this beauty...please...to bring something new to us pannie lovers...

DEALERS?WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT IT?

there are all the "ingredients"...just a little work on the dial...the lumi dots are easy to be done...how much to do for the dial? not so much...seen dials of this type...

c'mon....i am thinking of sending this pics to honpo....but he is here...maybe h'll listen to my prayers!

Definitely possible to make.... Valjoux + Sopras, Just like Pam 027 and 028

No news on this is coming..

well would be posible to do even a cheap version witj the asian 21j like the one from the 090...

however, tnx for the reply josh...and please put a good word on this to the manufacturers...it would be a best seller! guaranteed!

I prefer the 028, as it has the same hobnail dial, but the 2892 movement with SOPRAS power reserve module does not have to be modified to add the running seconds at 9.

Maybe if a chrono movement (7750?) is used... perhaps, but can the power reserve module be added on to this to make the 222? :g:

Won't come cheap... :brow:

As dadog mentioned... All the elements of the equation are there. We know hobnail dials can be made... Markers can probably be borrowed from the RLX LV Sub's maxi dial; hands, etc. are all available...

Thereafter, some anal retentive guy will come in and says that the case back is incorrect, it should be this and it should be that...

Thanks

joshua

I could care less about the caseback and frankly the power reserve doesn't even have to be functional.

I love the brushed stainless case, the hobnail, the thick cg and crown, and correct size mag cyclops, skeleton hands, the dots, and of course a killer lume.

Throw an ETA movement in this puppy.

Easily my favorite Panerai.

Thereafter, some anal retentive guy will come in and says that the case back is incorrect, it should be this and it should be that...

Thanks

joshua

well WHO CARES....i don't give a damn if the caseback is incorrect...all of my reps and all of reps have flaws....

a rep is a rep...and i wear it like that!

and now...joshua...please check it out if this could be made...PLEASE!

i'll buy it from you...c'mon guys...who else?